WellVital in Bavaria ... and I feel good!
Feeling great with WellVital in Bavaria!
What does WellVital in Bavaria mean? It means taking time out to spoil yourself to bits; it means relaxation for body, mind and spirit, fitness training and replenishing that feeling of joie-de-vivre - that's what WellVital in Bavaria means! To ensure maximum enjoyment and well-being whilst you recharge those batteries our WellVital hotels and localities have been carefully selected according to strict quality control criteria. Only facilities meeting all the criteria and being approved by fully-trained, independent inspectors are awarded the WellVital seal of approval. Whether you come in search of exercise, relaxation, beauty pampering or spa treatments one thing is certain - Bavaria has everything needed for that all-round feeling of well being: beautiful scenery, a rich array of culture, well-preserved customs and traditions and warm and friendly people.
You are in the best of hands in Bavaria - before, during and after your stay
We are very keen for you to get the maximum feeling of well-being out of your stay. WellVital pampering starts even before you arrive. Our well-trained staff members are on hand to answer all your questions even before you get here. To help to reduce stress to a minimum during your journey we can provide a pick-up service to and from the local railway station at a charge. We will naturally also provide full support during your stay whilst our WellVital chefs will treat you to an array of fresh, regional, wholemeal and vegetarian gourmet delights. A comprehensive programme of exercise and relaxation will help you enjoy your holiday to the full whilst an attractive programme of entertainment will help you fully enjoy the beauties of Bavaria, too. No doubt there will be a valuable tip or two that you will want to take back home with you.
The expectations of each and every one of our guests are as multifaceted as Bavaria itself; which is why we offer a wide and extensive range of pampering subgroups:
- WellVital Relax: treat yourself to some time-out from the stresses and strains of everyday life.
- WellVital Active is for our sport-minded visitors who would like to improve their stamina, their flexibility and their strength.
- WellVital Spa serves the alleviation and cure of disorders.
- WellVital Beauty is dedicated to beauty care.
- WellVital Slim points the way to the ideal figure supported by professional help from nutritionists.
- WellVital Mental helps recapture emotional strength and zest for life.
- WellVital Special contains special offers appealing to particular target groups, e.g. the "sleep school" at the spa centre Sibyllenbad.
- WellVital Prevention: exercise, nutrition or relaxation to nip any adverse health issues in the bud
WellVital in Bavaria - the umbrella brand name for health and wellness holidays in Bavaria - has successfully been guiding the development of the wellness holiday sector since its launch in 2002.
The following are just some of the criteria every WellVital partner has to fulfil:
- Wellness and health must be recognisable as the core business of any WellVital partner
- The facility must have a pleasant "feel-good" atmosphere, contemporary facilities
- There must be a competent member of staff on hand able to provide comprehensive advice
- The hotel must have a substantial website and up-to-date brochures
- Information on dates and travel conditions must be available prior to arrival
During the stay:
- The facility must have at least 3 stars and be in a rural location
- Guests must receive a personal greeting and programme information must be available
- The facility must have at least 20% smoke-free rooms; all public areas must have a clearly defined no-smoking area; the wellness area must be entirely no-smoking
- Slippers and a bathrobe must be available in the room or on request
- The facility must have an attractive, contemporary wellness area including a whirlpool or pool, a sauna and/or steam room/sanarium
- The facility must offer a programme of exercise, relaxation and nutrition courses
- The wellness area must be staffed by qualified and competent people
- The facility must offer regional WellVital cuisine: every meal should include at least 1 wholemeal dish, 1 vegetarian dish and there should be a predominance of fresh fruit and vegetables used in all dishes; guests' individual nutritional requirements must be catered for (e. g. light diet, allergy related dietary restrictions)
- The facility must offer a reduction diet / light diet as recommended by nutritionists, extensive use must be made of produce from regional facilities offering organic produce and humane farming methods, Seasonal produce should be used whenever possible
- Wellness and health facilities must be open at least 5 hours per day 7 days a week
- Wellness treatments are to be available by prior appointment for at least 5 hours per day 6 days a week
After stay support:
- WellVital-partners are obliged to undergo regular quality control and quality assurance checks