FC Bayern Erlebniswelt
With 3,000 sq m of exhibition space, the FC Bayern Erlebniswelt is the largest team museum in Germany. It awaits with a fascinating mixture of information, emotion and interaction – including for visitors with a disability.
The entrance and exit to the FC Bayern Erlebniswelt, which is located on the 3rd level of the Allianz Arena, are accessible via lift. The entire exhibition is on one level. When the exhibition was being designed, attention was paid to ensuring that all parts of the exhibition can be accessed without barriers.
People with a disability are not limited here: The combination of exhibits, modern visual media technology and lots of easy-to-read text makes the history of Bayern Munich Football Club accessible to all. Staff are happy to help anyone with any difficulties or questions.
The following facilities are provided for visitors with special needs:
- good accessibility via two lifts
- barrier-free access to all parts of the exhibition
- spacious arrangement of the room, easy navigation
- balanced combination of visual and text-based information in sans serif font
- plenty of seating
- disabled toilets in the foyer
- audio guides in nine languages and for children
- baby changing facilities in every toilet
- games in the games area and in the Lego games world
You can combine a visit to the FC Bayern Erlebniswelt with a Handicapped Tour of the Allianz Arena.