Haus Bayerwald, Neureichenau-Altreichenau, Bavarian Forest
Neureichenau-Altreichenau, Bavarian Forest
Family friendly 3-star hotel and apartment complex affording panoramic views of the Alps and set in a tranquil location at the foot of the Dreisesselbergs in the border triangle of Bavaria, Bohemia and Austria.
The Haus Bayerwald offers comfortable hotel rooms, studios and holiday apartments each equipped with a shower/WC, hairdryer, telephone, SAT TV, seating area, sofa, kitchenette (with fridge, cooker etc.) and a south facing balcony. The hotel has a lift and all rooms have easy access to the hotel facilities (restaurant, swimming pool, sauna etc.). In addition to the amenities mentioned above our family rooms, 2-roomed apartments und holiday apartments all have a separate bedroom with a double bed. Our restaurant that has a conservatory and a sun terrace serves a range of culinary delights with something to suit everyone. Our regularly staged evenings of music, dance and zithers will ensure that no one is ever bored here.
In winter: a beginners ski lift, access to a cross country ski trail and a sledding hill are all right next to the hotel.
The following are available free of charge:
• Welcome drink (1 per week)
• Swimming pool
• Infra-red saunas
• Kneipp treatment facility
• Table tennis room
• Cycle room and ski room
• Play room
• Large playground
• 3 sauna evenings per week
• 1 day pass per week for the ski lift next to the hotel
• 1 torch-lit walk each week with free mulled wine or non-alcoholic punch for the children (only in winter)
The following is available at extra charge:
• Massages, beauty treatments
• Individual sauna, solarium
• Leisure room with billiards, darts, slot machines etc.
• Internet access
• Cycle hire
• Coin operated washing machines and dryers
• Bathrobe hire
1 week 2 adults/2 children including breakfast
Plan your route by car
Door to door:
Plan your journey by public transport
powered by Deutsche Bahn AG