Fascinating Nuremberg – a 21st century metropolis with a medieval flair
The centre of Nuremberg is not only a wonderful place for the staging of trade fairs and congresses it also holds great fascination for those coming in search of culture and of new experiences. On the one hand Nuremberg has an international airport and a state-of-the-art trade fair centre and on the other the historic centre of the city is a little gem with everything one could ever wish for: fabulous museums, plenty of attractive shopping, cosy restaurants and bars and welcoming beer gardens.
The world-famous Christmas market and Albrecht Dürer are just two reasons for the city’s fame. The international toy fair, the Kaiserburg and the Crafts’ Yard are an absolute must alongside the Germanisches Nationalmuseum, the Documentation Centre Party Rally Grounds and the new memorial to the Nuremberg trials. There’s always something to see or do in Nuremberg, which is situated on the Castle road of Germany.
Richard Wagner Year 2013
The 200th Anniversary of Richard Wagner will be celebrated in Nuremberg in 2013 with several events at Staatstheater Nürnberg: www.staatstheater-nuernberg.de.
Nuremberg’s Top Annual Events in 2013
- DTM Norisring Speed Weekend (July 12th - 14th, 2013) www.norisring.de (German only)
- Bards Meeting (July 26th -28th, 2013) www.bardentreffen.de
- Open Air Classics (July 21st & August 3rd, 2013) www.klassikopenair.de (German only)
- Old Town Festival (September 12th -23rd, 2013) www.altstadtfest-nuernberg.de (German only)
- Christmas Market (November 29th – December 24th, 2013) www.christkindlesmarkt.de
- Procurement of city guides
- Packages fro groups and individual travellers
- Hotel reservations fro groups and individual travellers
- Support for congress and conference organisers
- Procurement and reservations of tourism services