Fascinating Nuremberg – a 21st century metropolis with a medieval flair
The centre of Nuremberg is not only a wonderful place for the staging of trade fairs and congresses it also holds great fascination for those coming in search of culture and of new experiences. On the one hand Nuremberg has an international airport and a state-of-the-art trade fair centre and on the other hand the historic centre of the city is a little gem with everything one could ever wish for: fabulous museums, plenty of attractive shopping, cosy restaurants and bars and welcoming beer gardens.
The world-famous Christmas Market and Albrecht Dürer are just two reasons for the city’s fame. The International Toy Fair, the Imperial Castle and the Craftsmen’s Courtyard are an absolute must alongside the Germanisches Nationalmuseum, the Documentation Centre Party Rally Grounds and the new Memorial Nuremberg Trials. There’s always something to see or do in Nuremberg, which is situated on the Castle Road of Germany.
Nuremberg’s Top Annual Events in 2016
- DTM Norisring Speed Weekend (June 24th – 26th, 2016) www.norisring.de (German only)
- Bards Meeting (July 29th – July 31st, 2016) www.bardentreffen.de
- Open Air Classics (July 24th and August 6th, 2016) www.klassikopenair.de (German only)
- Old Town Festival (September 15th – 26th, 2016) www.altstadtfest-nuernberg.de (German only)
- Christmas Market (November 25th – December 24th, 2016) www.christkindlesmarkt.de
- Procurement of city guides
- Packages for groups and individual travellers
- Hotel reservations for groups and individual travellers
- Support for congress and conference organisers
- Procurement and reservations of tourism services