Parkhotel Maximilian ****S
Welcome to Ottobeuren in the Allgäu.
You will love the gently rolling hills, the picturesque woodlands, the world famous basilica and above all our brand new 4-star plus Parkhotel Maximilian. The hotel has 111 spacious rooms and suites. The cuisine served in our elegant restaurants is a delight both for the eye and the palette. The VIVALDI restaurant serves a range of exclusive culinary delights as well as regional specialities.
The town of Ottobeuren is dominate by the baroque basilica. No trip to Ottobeuren would be complete without seeing this wonderful church. The surrounding region also has plenty to see. We are just a 50 minute drive from the lake known as the Swabian Sea: the region around Lake Constance is one of Germany’s most beautiful. The castles of Hohenschwangau and Neuschwanstein in the royal town of Füssen are also well worth a visit or why not spend an awe-inspiring day in Munich – the city known as “cosmopolitan city with a heart”. Munich is truly a city with flair, plenty of culture, art, sport and then of course there is always the much-loved Oktoberfest.
After an exciting day why not relax in our spa centre? Enjoy one of our range of saunas or let our trained beauticians help you truly unwind.
Wellness & Culture
- Our spacious wellness centre (1,000 m2) offers plenty to help you find that true feeling of
- Finish sauna, bio sauna, outdoor sauna, steam bath and hydro-massage shower
- Heated saline outdoor pool (open all year round) 29°C
- Quiet area with waterbeds
- Cold grotto and ice fountain
- Kneipp baths for 2 with compressed air massage
- Massage department with fully trained therapists
- A range of massages e.g. aroma therapy massage, ayurvedic treatments etc
- Thalasso bath
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facials using highly efficacious !QMS and Thalgo products
- Hot stone and Rasul bath, straight out of the Arabian Nights!
- Flotation bed for algae packs etc
- World famous baroque basilica with its monastery, the museum with its impressive
- imperial room and treasures from the past
Check availability for: Parkhotel Maximilian
We are checking out what our partners have to offer Tiscover, HRS, hotel.de, booking.de, IRS Region 18 e.V. and Nethotels.
Plan your route by car
Door to door:
Plan your journey by public transport
powered by Deutsche Bahn AG
Its history is dominated by the Benedictine Abbey, founded in 764, and the priest Sebastian Kneipp, who was born in 1821 in the hamlet Stephansried, a part of the parish.
Concerts of a high standard have been presented in the Kaisersaal and the basilica for more than 50 years.
The town´s health offerings include the classic Kneipp cure, all forms of therapy from Kneipp´s teaching, music meditation, yoga, wellness, raw food nutrition and traditional