Inn in a building dating from 1480. Former coaching inn - owned by the Benediktbeuern monastery until 1806. Since being built, the building has only been technically renovated but is otherwise in its original condition. The inn also has a chestnut garden.
- Capacity/Logistics: Two guest rooms, each measuring approx. 50 sqm and a Biergarten for up to 150 guests. Unlimited access, ample parking available
- Power supply: High voltage current available
- Condition: good