Built by Friedrich von Hessing in 1886 as a place of recuperation for patients from his orthopaedic clinic; extensively refurbished following a fire in 1972 and reinaugurated in 1996 Nowadays the building is used a theatre with event-related gastronomy in the wings or Historische Salon. The castle-like building comprises two wings, which lead to the theatre building. The main building is the only glass-steel theatre construction in Europe that has been preserved to this day and is often referred to as a "fairytale castle of gold, glass and light". According to Merian, the Kurhaus is one of the Top 200 Cultural Highlights in Germany. Suitable for multi-purpose use for theatre, dramas, dancing, festivals, banquets and conferences. In the summer, events are also held in the inner courtyard and in the park, which represents a combination of a baroque and landscaped garden.
- Capacity / Logistics: Theatre: 410 m² / Jean Keller Wing 126 m² / Friedrich von Hessing Wing 126 m² / Historische Salon 105 m². / Access and delivery possible, but no long parking spaces on the premises.
- Power supply: Everything provided (with team of technicians)
- Condition: Well looked after