Small pilgrimage church from the 15th century, which was demolished in 1789 and survived as a ruin until the late 1980s. Since then it has been partially rebuilt, finishing with a modern roof construction.
- Capacity/Logistics: Freely accessible. Car park between the church and local road offers space for approx. 15 cars. The local road is quiet and can be closed if necessary.
- Power supply: No electricity
- Condition: maintained