The Amberg Congress Centre is one of the elite congress centres in Bavaria and represents an ideal event venue, situated as it is in the countryside between Nuremberg and Regensburg. A parking garage, direct hotel links, an on-site restaurant and the proximity to the late-medieval Old Town all combine to guarantee short transport routes and effective working for 10 to 800 people.
The conference building is equipped with the latest in conference technology, and is also air-conditioned and accessible to all. Besides the large conference room, the seminar rooms can be individually configured in line with requirements, and the 2,000 m2 of exhibition space provides a great starting point for all types of event. The large bank of windows provides impressive views of Amberg Municipal Park. Amberg Congress Centre is part of the "fairpflichtet" (obligated to fairness) scheme and assents to the
Sustainability Code of Conduct for the Germany-speaking events industry.
Bavarian & Regional:
- "Meet in the countryside" – with an idyllic location on the Vils meadows, and just a short distance from the historic Old Town
- "Aviation art location" with the world's first air museum
- "Original regional" gastronomy in the ACC restaurant
- Travel by flat-bottomed boat on the River Vils to discover the landscape of the municipal park
- Bavarian extracurricular activities: Amberg beer event with beer sommelier, experience coffee with the "Bavarian Roasting Company", "Kesselhocken" (brewery tour including snack), ...