The Chiemsee-Alpenland region, situated between Munich and Salzburg, ticks all the boxes for a successful meeting: Top hotels with up-to-date conference equipment, ideal transport links and scenery as if from a picture book with a view of lakes and mountains. German and international companies regard the region as the ideal location for their meetings, congresses or incentives. The region has a conference centre in Rosenheim of an international standard with a seating capacity of up to 1,600, numerous professional conference hotels, many exceptional event locations and diverse options for supporting programmes. The islands of lake Chiemsee with Frauenwörth abbey and King Ludwig II’s famous Herrenchiemsee New Palace or the trip on the first and oldest Alpine rack railway to the 1,838-metre summit of the Wendelstein, as well as many other attractions, delight guests visiting the region.
Each spring, the region invites event planners to the Chiemsee-Alpen business meet and greet event, where they can familiarise themselves with the whole range of MICE sector services in the region in one day in a relaxed environment. Visitors can expect a varied supporting programme locally as well as representatives from the conference hotels, supporting programmes and locations with capable teams. Entry is free.
For more information go to: www.chiemsee-alpen-businesstreff.de
Bavarian & Regional:
- Central location between Munich, Salzburg and Innsbruck
- Easy accessibility by car or train
- Excellent convention centres, modern conference hotels and exceptional event locations
- Good price performance ratio
- Unique landscape with lakes and mountains, unspoiled nature
- Diverse range of options for cultural and supporting programmes
- Genuine, living Bavarian traditions and lifestyle