Hollerhöfe - this name represents a building complex that offers much more than a restorative stay. Hollerhöfe is a village and many of the historic properties have been lovingly restored and renovated in the last few years. Here guests gain insight into times long past and have views of magnificent, picturesque natural surroundings, since the hotel, located in Waldeck in the centre of Oberpfalz, is surrounded by the Fichtel Mountains, the Steinwald mountain range and the Hessenreuth Forest.
Furthermore, Hollerhöfe offers excellent conference options. The concentration of the seminar participants determines a function’s success! Hollerhöfe in Waldeck supports just this as the participants immerse themselves in a village atmosphere and can thus leave everyday life behind.
Bavarian & regional:
- June 2018 - opening of Germany’s largest wild flower reserve - a partnership with Dr Strauss
- A unique concept in Oberpfalz - Live in lovingly renovated village houses
- Historic houses tell the story of Waldeck
- Unique nature - be active, relax, insights into times long past
- Own elderberries - used in our dishes and menus