The hotel was founded in 1864 and takes its name from Prince Regent Luitpold. It still places great importance on maintaining the atmosphere of that era, combined with modern comfort. A unique atmosphere is created by the numerous antiques and wood panelling, beautifully complemented by lead glass decoration. Even the conference rooms themselves are furnished in a far from uniform style. The great “Hofjagdstube” can accommodate up to 100 people and is clad in warm, ancient wood panelling, while the smaller “Ritterstube” has antique wood elements. Of course, you will also find modern conference equipment here, including screens, projectors and flip charts etc. The rooms are generously proportioned and lovingly designed, and all rooms, including the spa area, the restaurant and the rest of the hotel, have a panoramic view of the Allgäu mountains.
Here luxury and practicality are combined!
Bavarian and Regional
- Dream location amidst natural scenery with an uninterrupted view of the Allgäu mountains
- A special environment with antiques, wood panelling and lead glass elements
- Excellent recreational facilities in the hotel thanks to the extensive spa area (open until 21:30)
- Extensive options for team building events amidst the mountain scenery of the Allgäu
- Bavarian haute cuisine, freshly prepared with regional ingredients