For centuries, Freising has been a place with a cultivated culture of discussion and so it comes as no surprise that attractive conference options for the most diverse requirements are to be found between the Prince-Bishop’s residence on the Domberg and the high school buildings in Weihenstephan.
The old Bavarian city with flair is just outside Munich and is easily reached: The drive from Ingolstadt, Regensburg or Augsburg to Freising takes around an hour. You can reach Freising from Munich in a good 40 minutes by car or train. And it takes just a few minutes to travel by city bus from Munich airport to the Marienplatz in Freising.
The different meeting houses offer the right setting for every get-together: the international conference hotels combine generous spaces and all-round service, smaller round table discussions will find an appropriate home in the comfortable spaces of the guesthouses, and a pleasant atmosphere for discussions is also guaranteed in the Christian educational facilities. Larger functions with challenging stage engineering can be easily organised in municipal venues. Meet together in a relaxed environment for lively discussions in the oldest city on the Isar!
Bavarian & regional:
- Between the Prince-Bishop’s residence on the Domberg and the campus in Weihenstephan, the conference offers are situated in attractive surroundings.
- Diverse conference options: International conference hotels, comfortable meeting rooms in guesthouses and quiet seminar rooms in educational facilities
- Very close to Munich: City and Munich Trade Fair Centre (40 minutes), airport (10 minutes) by car and train
- Classic supporting programme: City tours, shopping and nightlife or time out close to nature
- Service partner tourist info: Tips and materials for all conference planners, city maps and a souvenir for your guests