The picturesque village of Irsee is home to a modern conference centre, which is set in the baroque former free imperial abbey of Irsee and turns conferences, working sessions, banquets and balls into unique experiences.
83 spacious guest rooms and 15 conference rooms with the latest technology, as well as a seasonal and regional menu of conference catering, await. Magnificent banqueting rooms invite up to 200 guests to enjoy the very finest culinary delights and cultural events, as well as both private and commercial celebrations.
Meanwhile, the 6,500 m2 abbey park is ideal for coffee breaks, group work and team-building in the great outdoors.
Situated in the idyllic hills of Bavarian Swabia, the establishment is located less than an hour's drive from Ulm, Augsburg and Munich. Allgäu Airport Memmingen is a 30-minute drive away; whilst Kaufbeuren train station is just 7 km from the hotel.
Bavarian & Regional:
- Baroque setting in a former Benedictine abbey
- Exclusive organ concerts in the abbey church
- Brewery tours with tastings
- Allgäu-Swabian speciality buffet
- Bavarian Olympics, sports-based and energetic extracurricular activities to complement the event