For over 30 years, this small but beautiful establishment has been impressively demonstrating that the best conditions for successful conferences can be found in the countryside. Modern conference technology together with WIFI, ISDN and internet connections guarantee good working conditions in the air-conditioned rooms.
The combination of functionality, flexibility, involvement, atmosphere and expertise, together with the attractive activities available in the former residential town, ensure that customers keep coming back to Coburg.
The Kongresshaus is situated in the heart of Coburg, just five minutes' walk from the market square yet in a green location, directly by the Rosengarten Park – all in all, a guarantee for a unique "Gipfeltreffen".
Bavarian & Regional:
- Active breaks in the Rosengarten with Nordic walking to relax body and mind
- A costume tour with Queen Victoria to highlight Coburg's connections to Europe's high nobility
- Enjoy diverse regional cuisine including Goldschmätzchen biscuits and Coburg bratwurst sausages
- Follow in the footsteps of Martin Luther and discover the Veste Coburg fortress with an audio guide
- Enjoy a Franconian beer experience typical of the Coburg region with a brewery tour