On an island in Lake Seeon, a few kilometres north of Lake Chiemsee and in the heart of the famous foothills of the Alps in Upper Bavaria, lies the former Benedictine Abbey of Seeon (994-1803). Stucco rooms, a beautiful inner courtyard and snug corners create an exceptional setting for a wide variety of motifs or themes. Find space, find time – free your thoughts, capture ideas. Whether you are planning a conference, seminar or presentation: Equipped with the latest technology, this former abbey now serves as a conference hotel and provides the perfect ambience for a successful event. A place of dreams that has become a reality!
Bavarian & Regional:
- Everything on an island with a historical atmosphere: Celebrate – enjoy – stay
- Rooms that are perfect for conferences, seminars and events
- Unforgettable days and nights in a historical setting
- Hospitality in the Benedictine tradition, outstanding regional cuisine
- Outdoor activities in and around the hotel’s own lake
- Event and media experience as the new venue for CSU closed-door meeting
- Seeon Abbey: Regional, seasonal, honest and creative!
- Special supporting programme for outstanding conferences
Description of event location:Seeon Abbey is a special location for functions and celebrations and offers the perfect setting for exceptional events. As a superior three-star conference hotel, the former Benedictine Abbey of Seeon provides the perfect ambience, with concerts, exhibitions and fantastic catering. Hospitality in the Benedictine tradition. This includes: Pleasure for all the senses. Fully aware: regional and seasonal.
Type of location:Palaces/Castles
This location is particularly suitable for the following events: