Insider tip: Between the Marienplatz, the Viktualienmarkt, the Church of St. Peter (known locally as “Old Peter”), the Hofbräuhaus and Maximilianstrasse, the Platzl Hotel is the ideal venue for your conferences in the heart of Munich.
In a prime location between the Marienplatz, the Viktualienmarkt, Maximilianstrasse and the Hofbräuhaus is the Platzl Hotel – right in the beating heart of Munich! The seven refurbished conference and meeting rooms, designed in an urban Bavarian style, are able to host events for up to 120 people. All of the facilities have natural daylight, the latest technology and free Wi-Fi. Fresh regional conference catering and a professional team with creative ideas and supporting programmes combine to make your event a success.
Guests in the Platzl Hotel will enjoy a first class Bavarian hotel experience – 166 rooms and one Bavarian suite. Based on the “Moorish Kiosk” of King Ludwig II, a relaxation area was created on the 5th floor of the Platzl Hotel, and is a unique gem found nowhere else in Munich.
Last but not least, it offers an impressively diverse range of restaurants and bars. The lively Wirtshaus Ayingers, with its local, down-to-earth cuisine and seven different varieties of beer from the family-run brewery. The Restaurant Pfistermühle, with high-class Bavarian creations and a sophisticated international wine list. The stylish Josefa Bar & Kaffee and the Platzl Karree, a charming outdoor champagne bar.
Bavarian & Regional:
- Located in the historic centre of Munich, right by the Marienplatz
- Exquisite range of local cuisine in the hotel and restaurants
- Elegant combination of local colour and international standards of service
- Restaurant Pfistermühle in the lovingly restored vault of the 1573 ducal mill
- Extensive breakfast buffet including Munich Weißwürst (white sausage) and Dallmayr coffee